My Knitcrate this month was busting at the seams. It had so much good stuff that I thought I would share some of it with you. Read on to see what I’m giving away and what I’m keeping.
Well start off with the promo codes:
We’ve got 4 good ones this month:
30% off single self-published pattern at Carinaspencer.com. (value unlimited)
- Her Rose and Bud Knit Beanie is amazing!
25% off at Crimsonorchiddesigns.com. (value unlimited)
- They make the stitch markers you will see in a bit, plus lots of other fiber related goodies.
10% off orders at Soakwash.com. (value unlimited)
- They make the hand lotion you will see in a bit, plus they make my favorite go to hand washing soak for all my hand washable projects.
10% off at bluemoonfiberarts.com. (value unlimited)
- Beautiful yarns galore!
Free Patterns and Stitch Markers to Giveaway:
The free patterns (yes more than one) this month are the Knitcrate Yarn Bowl and Accessory Bag by Molly Conroy. ($9 value)
- These are cool totes and the pack comes with an instructional video on felting.
- I’ll be giving away my promo code to a lucky reader. See below on how to enter.
The fun extra are Stitch Markers by Crimson Orchid Designs as I stated above. ($8 value)
- The set of six very cute stitch markers, unfortunately for me, can only be used with knit (crochet needs opening to attach and detach to projects) so I’ll be adding these into the giveaway below.
- They are made with silver plating and feature Czech fired polish crystals in various colors.
The soothing extra this month is a Handmaid Hand Cream by Soak. ($10 value)
- Shea butter, olive oil, and vitamins A and E team up to nourish skin.
- Has a sea breeze scent of Aquae
- I’m usually very sneezy around strong scents (can’t go into a Bath and Body Works), but the Soak brand hand lotion is mild enough to not make me sneeze, but strong enough to keep the scent around for hours. I’m really loving it!
I lucked out more than ever this month on my Knitcrate. I received three hanks of Malabrigo Worsted Weight Yarn. ($36 value)
- Malabrigo is my favorite yarn store brand. It is the softest 100% merino wool with the most intense color palette. Just look at the apple green in the middle!
- Plus it is very reasonably priced (for an independent yarn company). Each 210 yard hank is only $12 each. Which if you visit any local yarn stores regularly you will know that most independent yarns can run much more than that.
- For special gifts that require a beautiful yarn, this is my go to brand. However, I think I will be making something for myself this time.
So I will be giving away the pattern pack and stitch markers to one reader (US residents only — sorry). To enter, leave a comment below on your favorite yarn brand.Entries close June 30th midnight Pacific time. The winner will be announced July 1st, 2014.
See more of the yarn, stitch markers, and other goodies in the short reveal below.