Another new Fair Isle pattern. This one is great for male or female. Using self striping yarn or a solid color will get you a cool criss-crossed effect.
Fair Isle is a technique where two colors are used in any particular row to create pictures or designs in your project. Don’t know how to do Fair Isle? Don’t worry, there is an extensive photo tutorial section (13 pages!!!) that will not only teach you how to create Fair Isle but also covers all of this:
1. Color Changing throughout the beanie including at the round join.
2. Catching the yarn to create short floats.
3. How to keep your yarn untangled.
4. How to keep your seam straight on your beanie.
5. How to make a magic adjustable loop.
The beanie includes full written instructions as well as a color chart for the Fair Isle portion.
50% Off This Week Only
Use promo code: checker50 during checkout to receive discount.*
*Offer good until Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 midnight Pacific time.
[ecwid_product store_id=”5728157″ product_id=”53440590″ display=”picture,title,price,addtobag”]