I don’t know if you guys have checked out Knit Picks lately, but they are stocking up on not only beautiful yarn, but also super cute home decor and yarn accessories. There are so many that I’m in love with that I have to group them by catagory.
So, first up are my top 6 cat related awesomeness finds from Knit Picks. (ad links below)
- How adorable is this Professor Meow Sweater? He looks so surprised and I love the yarn they used. It gives real dimension to the cat rather than using a flat black.
- These Cat Snips Scissors are so cute, I want a pair for each of my project bags.
3. The C’Mon, Cat Happy Beanie gives a fun nod to all those black cats out there. I’m sure you won’t give anyone bad luck if you cross their path.
4. The Calvin Cat Critter Mug gives me a woodland vibe that I’m digging.
5. The Meow-ccasin Slippers are adorable and they look super comfy.
6. And, finally the Cat Trinket Tray can keep all my stitch markers handy when I need them.
What do you think? Which one is your favorite? Let us know below.