Today is the very last day that you’ll ever be able to purchase the Ultimate Spring Fever Crochet Pattern Bundle!
It closes tonight at 11:59pm PST.
You don’t want to miss out because once the sale is over, the bundle disappears forever.
Get The Bundle Now Before It’s Gone Forever
Not only do you get the bundle full of 40+ Spring-ready Crochet Patterns, but you also get all THREE amazing bonuses:
-30 Day Crochet Gingham Blanket Class Pass to CrochetU
-5 Special Bonus Patterns
-Crochet Pillow Video Tutorial & Pattern
But you need to act fast because the bundle ends tonight at 11:59pm PST.
The good news is there’s still some time left to get your bundle.
Don’t wait because the sale ends soon. I don’t want you to miss out on this awesome deal.
Think you’re dreaming? How can there be yet ANOTHER bonus?
I want the Spring Fever Crochet Bundle to be a total no-brainer for you and I think with all these amazing bonuses thrown in, it is!
The bundle is worth well over $200 in value, and you can get it for 90% off. And this new bonus just pushes it over the edge.
The ladies at Ideal Me are back at it again! On top of the Bundle, 30 Day Class Pass to CrochetU, and 5 Bonus Patterns, when you sign up for the bundle, you’ll also receive the Ideal Me CrochetU Basket Weave Stitch Pillow Pattern Class for free!
You’ll get a professionally filmed, step-by-step video tutorial and written pattern to make this comfy pillow. It’s a crowd-pleaser and fits perfectly in any room.
Remember, the sale is only open for one more day, so time is running out.
I’ve had some questions come in about the bundle, so I wanted to take a second to answer them for you!
Question: I already bought the bundle. Do I get the bonuses too?
Answer: You bet! We wanted to sweeten the deal even more. Sometimes, we decide to release an extra special bonus, but you never know when. That’s why it’s important to read the daily emails so you don’t miss any. So far, the following bonuses have been added: 5 Special Bonus Patterns and the CrochetU Pillow Class for free. They are waiting for you in the download area of the bundle.
Question: What Do I Get When I Buy The Bundle?
Answer: After you buy the bundle, you’ll get directed to a download page where you will be able to download all 40+ patterns. They are delivered as PDFs. You can print these PDFs off yourself or you can view them on your computer, phone or iPad.
Question: Is There A Guarantee?
Answer: Absolutely, all Ideal Me products come with a full 30-day guarantee. That means that if you decide it’s not for you, you can simply reach out and let us know and we’ll issue a full refund.
Question: Are These Patterns Beginner Friendly?
Answer: Many of the projects in the bundles are designed for beginners. Though there are an assortment of levels among our patterns, many of them are perfect for beginners, and then you can work your way up to the more intermediate designs.
Question: I’m not sure yet, will I be able to get the Bundle at a later date?
Answer: One of the reasons we’re able to offer the bundle for such an amazing discount is because it’s only available for a few days. The bundle sale ends on April 6th and after that, the bundle will never be available again, so make sure to take advantage of the bundle now!
Alright, that about covers it. If I missed any questions, just hit reply and let me know and I’m more than happy to answer!
Remember the bundle is ending tomorrow at midnight so make sure to pick up the bundle now!
P.S. If you’ve already purchased the bundle, you can still claim the bonuses!
Hold the phone—is it possible for the Spring Fever Crochet Pattern Bundle to get any better?
Turns out, it is.
On top of the 40+ Spring Fever crochet patterns from top Etsy designers and the 30 Day Class Pass to CrochetU, the ladies at Ideal Me have decided to give you 5 bonus patterns for FREE.
When you pick up the bundle now (or if you’ve already picked up the bundle) you’ll also get these five amazing crochet patterns as part of the bundle.
Dabbles & Babbles Easy Colorful Crochet Tote
Dabbles & Babbles Triangle Scarf Pattern
Simply Collectible Crochet Farmer’s Market Bag
Stitch 11 Toy Net Hammock
Cream of the Crop Crochet Trinity The Chick Hat
This is on top of the already 40 crochet patterns that are over 90% off in the bundle. All for only $19. Remember this only lasts until April 6th, 2018 midnight EST. After that, it will never be back.
What are you waiting for?! Grab Your Bundle + Bonus Patterns Now
- The Broadway Beanie by Jennifer of Little Lotus Lane
- Crochet Sun Hat by Tammy of Posh Patterns
- Give Me Some Shade Hat by Annette of The Knitting Tree LA
- Elegant Crochet Headband by Tricia of Busy Mom Designs
- Basic Slouch No. 2 Hat by Mollie of White Owl Crochet Co.
- The Spring Fling Beanie by Tricia of Busy Mom Designs
- Puff Daisy Baby Afghan by Cheryl of Crochet 365 Knit Too
- The Kenzie Kimono by Kimberley of Lakeside Loops
- The Kalamalka Crop Top by Claire of Perfectly Knotted Shop
- Wrapture Top by Pony of Pony McTate
- Catalina Crochet Top by Michele of 144 Stitches
- Topcho Shirt by Jessica of Mama In A Stitch
- Molly Four Way Shawl by Michele of 144 Stitches
- Astrid Ruana Oversized Sweater by Toni of TL Yarn Crafts
- The Mila Cardigan by Mollie of White Owl Crochet Co.
- The Tate Scarf by Jessica of The Hook Nook
- Boho Crochet Tank by Breann of Hooked Homemade Happy
- Willow Crochet Cardigan by Ashlee of Dream Crochet Shoppe
- The Spring Fling Shawl by Caitlin of Wildwood Designs ME
- Oversized Crochet Pullover by Jane of My Beautiful Stuff
- Leya Crochet Infinity Vest by April of The Easy Design
- Laikini Kimono by Ashleigh of Sewrella
- The Tangled Top by Rachel of Evelyn and Peter
- Crochet Halter Crop Top by Jane of My Beautiful Stuff
- The Lana Kimono by Ashleigh of Sewrella
- Cara Crochet Vest by April of The Easy Design
- Iris Shawl by Amanda of Amanda Crochets 22
- Happy Cactus Pillow by Toni of TL Yarn Crafts
- Baby Espadrilles by Kris and Lorin of Two Girls Patterns
- Arizona Basket Pattern by Jennifer of JMS Handmade
- Bunny Butt Backpack by Pam of One Paisley Pig
- Corner To Corner Dishcloth by Amanda of Amanda Crochets 22
- Chubby Spring Chicks by Jillian of Spin a Yarn Studio
- Mini Basket Pattern by Jennifer of JMS Handmade
- The Seaside Crochet Shoes by Jess of Make and Do Crew
- Star Stitch Purse by Stephanie of All About Ami
- Baby Birkenstocks by Pam of One Paisley Pig
- Ragdoll Spring Bunny by Jillian of Spin a Yarn Studio
- Crochet Peas In A Pod by Cheryl of Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Snuggle Bunny Pillows by Stephanie of All About Ami
- Twisted Pie Mandala by Ana of Menta Pimenta Crafts
- Ocean City Flip Flops by Deja of Knit and Crochet Ever After
- Video Stitch Tutorials
- Gingham Crochet Blanket Class—30 Day Class Pass to Crochet U by the Ideal Me Network (Ideal Me, Dabbles & Babbles, Simply Collectible Crochet, Stitch 11, and Cream of the Crop Crochet)
Free From Me
Not only will you get all these awesome patterns, but when you make your purchase, you will get an extra free pattern of your choice from my shop. All you have to do is hit the contact shop in my Etsy shop and attach a copy of your receipt in the convo and let me know which pattern you would and your preferred email and I’ll send it right over.
Check Out More Of The Patterns In The Video Below
Note: In the video I mistakenly say the sale ends at 9 am. I meant to say 9 PM PST and 12 AM EST
I don’t know if you guys have checked out Knit Picks lately, but they are stocking up on not only beautiful yarn, but also super cute home decor and yarn accessories. There are so many that I’m in love with that I have to group them by catagory.
So, first up are my top 6 cat related awesomeness finds from Knit Picks. (ad links below)
- How adorable is this Professor Meow Sweater? He looks so surprised and I love the yarn they used. It gives real dimension to the cat rather than using a flat black.
- These Cat Snips Scissors are so cute, I want a pair for each of my project bags.
3. The C’Mon, Cat Happy Beanie gives a fun nod to all those black cats out there. I’m sure you won’t give anyone bad luck if you cross their path.
4. The Calvin Cat Critter Mug gives me a woodland vibe that I’m digging.
5. The Meow-ccasin Slippers are adorable and they look super comfy.
6. And, finally the Cat Trinket Tray can keep all my stitch markers handy when I need them.
What do you think? Which one is your favorite? Let us know below.
Check out this beautiful yarn that I received from Fairmount Fibers, the Manos Del Uruguay Serena yarn.
First off, the colorways in this yarn are amazing! They have literally over 40 different colors to choose from. The yarn is kettle dyed so it has that nice heathered look that makes your projects looks so special.
The yarn itself, is a unique blend of 60% baby alpaca and 40% pima cotton. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that combination before it is so interesting. It is great for scarves and shawls because it will drape beautifully. And it is so squishy soft! See my video below for some swatches I worked up in the yarn and how I liked working with it.
Here’s some more info on the yarn:
Yardage: Approx. 170 yds / 155 m per 1.75 oz / 50 g
Weight: Sport to DK
Gauge: Serena’s gauge is very versatile, from 4 1/2 stitches per inch (SPI) all the way up to 7 SPI
Needle Size: US 4 – 6 / 3.5 – 4 mm
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water. Dry flat.
Another awesome thing about this yarn is that the name of the company Manos Del Uruguay translates to Hands of Uruguay which is exactly who makes it. Manos yarns are made by hand by skilled artisans in cooperatives located throughout Uruguay. Every skein purchased helps a woman in Uruguay support her family, and each skein is signed by the artisan so that you know who made your yarn and which village it came from.
2018 is the 50th anniversary of Manos yarns! Fairmount Fibers we will be celebrating with some giveaways and special colorways so you might want to go follow them on their social media so you get notifications when the giveaways are happening.
Fairmount Fibers is the North American Distributor of Manos del Uruguay yarns who provided this product for review. They have a beautiful website with tons of free patterns. Like this one that was made in Serena yarn.
If you want to see the yarn in action and hear what else I think about the yarn, check out my video review below.
It’s time!!! The first knit project is here!
I told you, in the beginning, this is the pattern that made me want to learn to knit. Hopefully, you will like it as much as I do.
This is the first project for the Knit for Crocheters Series. A fun 1×1 rib scarf that will test your knit and purl skills.
Plus I give lots of tips and tricks to help you with reading and fixing stitches and mistakes that might happen during the project.
Get Supplies here (ad link):
Get the straight needles from my video here.
Check Out The Craftsy Class I mention in the video here.
Get the crochet cast on hook from my video here.
See crochet hook for fixing stitches from the video here.
Get the yarn from the video here.
I saved the best for last! Tomorrow will be the first knit for crocheters project. Today is the cast on that every crocheter will love — The Crochet Cast On.
Using your crochet hook to put stitches on your needle means you don’t have to pre-measure yarn like the long tail cast on. Using your foundation chain knowledge, you’ll be mastering this cast on in no time!
Also, remember to subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss out on the rest of the series.
Before you make your first project, you will need to know how to finish it. How to get all those loops off of your needle is a necessary part of the process.
There are many different ways to bind off, this video will teach you one of the most basic ways.
Also, remember to subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss out on the rest of the series.