Knit Picks is giving away their needle sets with any purchase of $65 or more. This is such a great way to try out their needles. I have some of their Caspian Wood Needles and totally love them! Don’t miss out on this great freebie!
I love Knit Picks books and you can now try one free. Just spend $50 (which is so easy, because they have the best yarn!) and pick one of their exclusive books.
Hurry though! The promo only lasts until 2/24/20 at 11:59pm PT.
I don’t know if you guys have checked out Knit Picks lately, but they are stocking up on not only beautiful yarn, but also super cute home decor and yarn accessories. There are so many that I’m in love with that I have to group them by catagory.
So, first up are my top 6 cat related awesomeness finds from Knit Picks. (ad links below)
- How adorable is this Professor Meow Sweater? He looks so surprised and I love the yarn they used. It gives real dimension to the cat rather than using a flat black.
- These Cat Snips Scissors are so cute, I want a pair for each of my project bags.
3. The C’Mon, Cat Happy Beanie gives a fun nod to all those black cats out there. I’m sure you won’t give anyone bad luck if you cross their path.
4. The Calvin Cat Critter Mug gives me a woodland vibe that I’m digging.
5. The Meow-ccasin Slippers are adorable and they look super comfy.
6. And, finally the Cat Trinket Tray can keep all my stitch markers handy when I need them.
What do you think? Which one is your favorite? Let us know below.
I love me some Knit Picks and right now you can try some great yarns by doing some shopping. See the details below. I think I’m going to try some Super Tuff Puff.
Knit Picks is having another free with purchase promotion. These totes are super cute, don’t you think? Which one is your favorite?
I’m partial to the superpower tote. Makes me feel less guilty about my own stash.
My favorite yarn store has a sale going on.
Most of my patterns are made in Knit Picks yarn. Now is a great time to check them out!
This post contains ad links.
It’s a sheep!
It’s an alpaca!
I love the name of this yarn. Wonderfluff! Try it now for free by heading over to Knit Picks and doing a big of shopping.*
*Ends 10/19/2016 so don’t dawdle!
This post contains an ad link.
Knit Picks is my go to website for affordable fantastic yarn. Now it is my go to place for affordable fantastic crochet hooks.
I just got my newest Knit Picks catalog in the mail today and was so stoked to see this set in the pages. The Rainbow Crochet Hook Set is only $9.99.
FOR THE WHOLE SET!!!
NOT JUST FOR ONE!!
FOR THE WHOLE SET!!!
9 hooks for the price of less than two of the Clover Amour!
Can’t talk now, have to go buy…
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=879941&u=974695&m=60450&urllink=&afftrack=”><img src=”http://static.shareasale.com/image/60450/affiliate_banner_ebgev25.jpg” border=”0″ /></a>
Check out the cool deal I just received in my inbox. Thought I would share for anyone not signed up for Knit Picks emails.
This post contains ad link.