Crochet Anything With Rectangles Free Summit Starting Soon
I’m not sure if this has been done before… but my friends at Crafts On Air are about to make a huge splash in the crocheting world with their upcoming live ONLINE event, Crochet Anything With Rectangles (Feb 19-20th).
When you sign up to attend this summit you’ll get two full days to access all the class materials and watch the classes….but this time around they’re doing something to take the event up another notch: An Online Live Streamed Half Time Show!
Just like the Superbowl, this 3 hour half-time event is going to be an exciting yet cozy little break from learning to experience more alongside your fellow crocheters.
Here’s a sneak peek at what they’ve got in store for you:
- The opportunity to get one-on-one help from a crochet instructor👩🏫 across the whole event and even ask questions if you have them.
- A digital photo booth📸 to take selfies with cute event captions and stickers to let people know you were here
- A HUGE yarn giveaway where you’ll have the opportunity to win an entire new yarn stash 🧶
- Participate in live chat with other crocheters from across the globe💑
- Live Q&A with crochet designers who will share their best tips and tricks on crocheting, picking colors, working with yarn and more
- AND so many other special surprises…
Like the main event, you’ll be able to attend this live stream from the comfort of your home, anywhere in the world.
And obviously, that’s just the cherry🍒 on top. You’ll still learn a ton about crocheting literally anything with rectangles over the two day event.
This event is normally paid ($197), but they’re waiving the registration fee for a limited time only so you can attend free!
Here’s 4 fun things you can make with rectangles:
No, you don’t need to learn how to go in a circle to make a hat, surprisingly. This type of beanie hat (pom pom optional) is super easy to make from a simple rectangle! All you need to do is fold and seam in the right places.
Any type of footwear seems like a complicated project (and it will certainly look that way to anyone you show!) but it doesn’t have to be. With just two rectangles the size of your feet, you can seam or button them together for some neat slippers.
3. Tote bag
Looking for a cute tote bag to hold all your crocheting stuff? You can crochet one from simple rectangles too! You can even crochet the handles or add your own from a different material.
4. Shrug cardigan
Making a cardigan doesn’t have to be difficult! It’s actually much easier than you think to create something as impressive as this…and yes this is made with only rectangles. Soon you’ll have all your friends and family asking for one for Christmas!
There are only a few days left until the summit begins. Sign up for your free access here.
Never miss out on these great summits by subscribing to the blog.