Use up your stash with this five color beanie. Small amounts of each color mean you can make a couple beanies from just one skein of each color.
The intricate pattern may look difficult, but it’s actually quite easy using Fair Isle crochet.
Fair Isle is a technique where two colors are used in any particular row to create pictures or designs in your project. Don’t know how to do Fair Isle? Don’t worry, there is an extensive photo tutorial section (13 pages!!!) that will not only teach you how to create Fair Isle but also covers all of this:
1. Color Changing throughout the beanie including at the round join.
2. Catching the yarn to create short floats.
3. How to keep your yarn untangled.
4. How to keep your seam straight on your beanie.
5. How to make a magic adjustable loop.
The beanie includes full written instructions as well as a color chart for the Fair Isle portion.
50% Off This Week Only
Use promo code: diamond50 during checkout to receive discount.*
*Offer good until Sunday, August 16th, 2015 midnight Pacific time.
[ecwid_product store_id=”5728157″ product_id=”53440003″ display=”picture,title,price,addtobag”]