This fun and graphic beanie is great for any age.
You can use either a solid color or variegated yarn to create the fair isle pattern. This pattern is a great untroduction to fair isle crochet since it only uses two colors throughout.
Using the Fair Isle technique this beanie will fit all ages and can be made in all colors.
Fair Isle is a technique where two colors are used in any particular row to create pictures or designs in your project. Don’t know how to do Fair Isle? Don’t worry, there is an extensive photo tutorial section (13 pages!!!) that will not only teach you how to create Fair Isle but also covers all of this:
1. Color Changing throughout the beanie including at the round join.
2. Catching the yarn to create short floats.
3. How to keep your yarn untangled.
4. Photo tutorial of stitches used on beanie brim.
5. How to keep your seam straight on your beanie.
6. How to make a magic adjustable loop.
The beanie includes full written instructions as well as a color chart for the Fair Isle portion.
50% Off This Week Only
Use promo code: beanie50 during checkout to receive discount.*
*Offer good until Sunday, August 9th, 2015 midnight Pacific time.
[ecwid_product store_id=”5728157″ product_id=”53021312″ display=”picture,title,price,addtobag”]